- Paper 20 minutes
- Short Paper 10 minutes
- Symposium 90 minutes
- Workshop 90 minutes
Upload of your abstract
- Please upload your abstract under the following link:
- Aspects of creativity
- Concepts of theories
- Creativity and human development
- Creativity and psychopathology
- Creativity, best practices and treatment methodology
- Psychotherapy of the self as a creative process
- Personal development as a creative process
- Society and (trans-)cultural aspects
- Ethics and spirituality
- Philosophy, aesthetics, sociology, anthropology
- Biology, neurosciences, neurology
- Neuropsychiatry, neuropsychology, cognition
- Health care, prevention and rehabilitation
- Brain-research and emotional aspects
- Interdisciplinary aspects
- Creativity and group dynamics
- Imaginal thought
- Future challenges for the creativity of mankind
Elegibility and general guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted only via the congress website wadp2017.org . Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline is October 15th,
- In the abstract, the author must indicate if he wants to participate with a “Traditional Poster”, “Oral Presentation”, “Workshop” or “Symposium”.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. (Only Italian participants will be requested to submit their abstract in English and Italian).
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail.
In case you do not receive any confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. If no confirmation at all is received, please contact: email@example.com
- The organizing secretariat will notify by e-mail the first authors about the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by January 31st.
- Authors whose abstracts and/or final papers are selected for inclusion in the scientific program will be required to register for the conference paying the required fee by February 10th, 2017, attending the conference and presenting their abstract first.
- Accordingly, the official secretariat will give the guideline information details on the “Traditional Poster”, “Oral Presentation”, “Workshop” or “Symposium” to the authors. Abstracts will only be published if the presenting author or at least one of the co-authors is officially registered.
- The registration fee has to be payed before the start of the congress.
Please see the page Registration at www.wadp.info
- Abstracts for papers, symposia and workshops (15 lines in English)
- On the online form it is mandatory to fill in the following data field: author’s name and surname.
- In case of co-authors, please indicate the related persons that will present (as presenter) the scientific work during the congress.
List all authors’ names consecutively in the order you wish them to appear in the abstract book, indicating who will be the presenting/contact author and make sure you give the correct contact details.